Training and Coaching for Finance & Accounting professionals
Why Training Services?
The ability to extract meaningful insights from financial information and use those insights to provide advisory value to your stakeholders is a skill that most companies seek in their future leaders. However, many of our highest potential candidates are so busy in the day-to-day scrubbing of hard-to-get information, that they rarely get the chance to practice their analytical skill and advance them.
If you have a group of professionals who wish to become impactful advisors to your stakeholders, consider incorporating our Analytics Development Program ©(ADP) into your learning programs.
The specific topics taught in each ADP are customized based on your company’s goals and the experience level of the group that you identify. Some of the more typical topics include:
- Business Intelligence Concepts and Terms
- Business Analytics Tools and Ecosystem
- Data Management and Lifecycle
- Bridging the gap between business and IT
- Technical focus
- Connecting to data sources
- Transforming and preparing data for analytics
- Performing analysis methods and techniques
- Extracting insights
- Visualizing data and communicating
- Driving business results
Our clients find the combination of technical videos, self-guided reading, 1:1 coaching sessions and practical application of concepts not only effective, but convenient for their busy schedules. When the program ends, the participants will have gained tactical strategies for:
- Methods to effectively analyze data and make quicker, better, and more informed business decisions
- Working with Excel as your “go-to” tool to:
- Master real-world spreadsheet modeling concepts
- Examine data cleansing methods to improve accuracy
- Explore ways to manage data, maximizing Excel’s math and logic capabilities
- Learning concepts and practicing data modeling for business professionals in Excel and Power BI dashboards
- Visualizing data in compelling charts and dashboards to communicate actionable and portable business results
- Exploring predictive analytics based on revelations in your effectively sorted and presented data
Excel Training Session Example
Power Query Training Session Example
Whether it is a single a la carte session, a train-the-trainer development program, or curating a comprehensive data analytics resource for your firm, Akseshen is ready to help you reach your goals! Please contact us to learn more and discuss how we can make a difference in your organization.